Monday, January 07, 2008

Gorgonzola, Fig and Walnut Tartlets...

Enough talking about me... Let's talk about you. What do you think of me?

Here's the deal... I have an aunt (by marriage... I have blogged about her before, she is the much hipper version of Martha Stewart) who has entered the Pillsbury Bake-Off for America's Favorite Recipe where she could win 1 million dollars!! These lovely little delicacies were served on Christmas day and they were fantastic. Simply fantastic. Soooo... I was wondering if you could go vote for her. Just CLICK HERE. It's kind of a time consuming thing (um...it took me just over one minute) to register and do the whole thing, but she really should have the votes. In my humble opinion!

Just think of it as your social service for the new year! Now go.... CLICK HERE and do it!

1 comment:

holly* said...

she has my vote!