... to be SICK!!!
I can not explain the misery I feel right now. Seriously, I have not been this sick in years. Last night I finally made the decision to head into the hospital and get seen. I was pretty sure they were going to admit me! Fortunately they didn't... the doctor just sent me home with no less than FIVE prescriptions! Yowzer! I need to take the 'scripts to the pharmacy, but I am not a big pill popper and it bothers me that he gave me TWO antibiotics for a VIRAL issue! I know they are prophylactic, but it still bothers me!
Keep Lacy in your prayers that she doesn't get what I have, because of her trach and respiratory issues, this could put her in the Children's Hospital very quickly... also the court date for birth mom is on the 30th. This is the re-scheduled date from the 15th of this month. Mom has yet to show up to any of her court dates but they just continue to re-schedule them for her! Argh! We are ready for this to be over so we can get on with our lives! So keep Lacy in your prayers! Thanks!
Jo
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment