Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Too Funny...

Apparently Tank found his long lost brother, Eeyore!

In other amusing news: In southern Wisconsin, Pat Dykstra decided to drive home after a night at the bar, but somewhere along the way she feels she may be too drunk to drive and calls 911.

Caller: I just want to know if somebody can follow me home because somebody seems to think I can't drive home straight.

911: OK, why is that?

Caller: He seems to think I am too intoxicated to drive.

911: OK, and so you called 9-1-1 or he called 9-1-1?

Caller: Well, he wanted me to call 9-1-1 'cause he thinks I'm too drunk to drive.

On the plus side, she was even safety minded when she called 911:

Caller: I don't like being on the phone while I'm driving.

911: OK. Well I can certainly let you go Pat. I don't want to cause an accident.

Caller: I would appreciate that 'cause I don't like driving on the phone.

Pat's drunk boyfriend was sitting in the passenger seat besides her. She told 911 she was driving, because he was too drunk. She then told them what kind of car she had and gave them her home address. When she got home, police arrived and gave her a Breathalyzer. She blew a .14 and was given a drunk driving ticket. Pat doesn't think it's fair, because she was already home when police arrived.

"I was home already in my pajamas going to bed," said Dykstra.

Sheriff Todd Nehl's says pat did the right thing. "I think a judge will look at her and say you know what, you stepped up to the plate. You did the right thing. I think it's commendable," he said.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....biiiig breath... aaaannnnddd.... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Yeah, I am sure that's exactly what the judge will do. Commendable is exactly the word I was thinking...

1 comment:

Becky said...

Here's your sign!