Monday, January 28, 2008

Music Machine

Every once in a while I run into another kid who grew up in the church during the late 70's and early 80's to discover I'm not the only one who knows the words to Music Machine and Bullfrogs and Butterflies. My sister sent one of these old childhood albums to our house and I couldn't wait for Lacy to experience all of those spiffy tunes!

My only regret is that it doesn't come in a record album like I remember... I loved sitting and looking at that cover for hours! All Lacy has is a tiny little CD cover with very little artwork. Bummer! She went to bed with the CD playing and she loves it... whirr whirr chicka chicka bump bump... ( At least Becky will get that!)

All I could find was this small clip... and then I was just jonesin for some Matisyahu's A King Without a Crown... one of those CD's I will keep forever.

2 comments:

Talitha said...

I SOOOOO remember the music Machine! Those album covers were like magic tansporters to wonderland! And I love Matisyahu. You just made my morning so happy!

I guess you didn't have any younger siblings that listened to the Donut Man?

Jessica (Probst) Eveland said...

If you want to hear a sound whirr whirr chicka bump bump....