Monday, February 25, 2008

I have angered the gamers...

A million posts ago I blogged about Randy's online games. About once a week or so I get a nasty message left to me on my blog. I find this pretty funny. They are a very angry bunch of people. Feel free to read the nasty comments. Those brave little gamers managed to post their rants under anonymous! Too funny!

5 comments:

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Check this out...

http://www.russiatoday.ru/scitech/news/19777

Yes, I know it's a rarity... but it still speaks to some concerns I have...

holly* said...

hahaha. hahaha. hahaha.

ok, back to ordering random things off the internet. need an laundry detergent, jo? amazon has a good deal on the seventh generation stuff i like to use...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I just read my comment, and I hope you can clearly sense the sarcasm in "getting your shit right."

=)