Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Chalkboard and a Leaf

Went to IKEA yesterday. Love me some IKEA!!! We bought Lacy a chalkboard for under $20
I love how she colors on everything EXCEPT the chalkboard. Notice the swirls in the chalk holder, and the lovely pink border! That's my little princess! (I can hear Randy in the kitchen right now telling Lacy, "Why don't you try to color on the actual chalkboard. See how that works out for you". Too funny! Randy is not really an out-of-the-box person. That kind of stuff really bugs him!)...and we also found a very cool giant leaf to go over her bed for $9.99! She wasn't all that impressed with the leaf, but I am! Maybe I'll put it over MY bed. (Randy would FREAK OUT)

Oh, and the shoes I bought ONLINE yesterday?!? They arrived this MORNING!!!! YES!!! This morning! Too cool!

5 comments:

holly* said...

i really like that leaf too! i've been tempted on more that one occassion. ikea is one of those places i'm not really allowed in alone and husband refuses to go with me. its dangerous!

HURRAY for faster than expected shipping and children with entirely too many pairs of shoes. i just did a count, the boogerbear has 8 pairs or sneakers that currently fit. and 3 to grow into already. (dont tell husband that...)

Becky said...

She really HAS to be related to you... how ever did you manage to fall in love with the independent spirited draw outside the box kid who's JUST LIKE YOU?

There will be years of stifled snickering when we hear stories of shenanigans that come right out of the Jo play book.

Cool leaf... I love it too.

The next kid needs to be a color inside the lines one... just so Randy has SOME help with you crazy women. :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE the leaf!!

Jessica (Probst) Eveland said...

The leaf is really cute!

Sabrina said...

Beaky couldn't be more right....free spirited, crazy sleeper, coloring outside the box, strong willed....Killing me. Are you sure she isn't yours by birth. Is there something you aren't telling us JoJo ;)