Please pray for the next week with Lacy. We are supposed to head back to the hospital for a few days for what they call a "vent tune up". They literally call us and say, "come to the hospital now" and we have to pack up and go. It is frustrating. I am fearful that this experience will set Lacy back a bit. Often she asks us, "are you going to leave me here?" so I am afraid that she is going to freak out when they make us leave during the shift change hours. Poor little thing. Also, I think my work is pretty much over this whole Lacy thing with me. I don't know how understanding they are going to be when I have to call off for a few more days!Monday, March 31, 2008
Sushi
We went out and had sushi for dinner tonight. Lacy is already a pro with her chopsticks. We were so impressed. She is gaining new abilities and becoming less clumsy every day! Woo Hoo! We "let" her try wasabi tonight for the first time. I put a bit on her chopstick and she licked it off! Too funny! She definitely does not like wasabi, which is somewhat odd because she loves to pour pepper on the table and lick it off!
Please pray for the next week with Lacy. We are supposed to head back to the hospital for a few days for what they call a "vent tune up". They literally call us and say, "come to the hospital now" and we have to pack up and go. It is frustrating. I am fearful that this experience will set Lacy back a bit. Often she asks us, "are you going to leave me here?" so I am afraid that she is going to freak out when they make us leave during the shift change hours. Poor little thing. Also, I think my work is pretty much over this whole Lacy thing with me. I don't know how understanding they are going to be when I have to call off for a few more days!
Please pray for the next week with Lacy. We are supposed to head back to the hospital for a few days for what they call a "vent tune up". They literally call us and say, "come to the hospital now" and we have to pack up and go. It is frustrating. I am fearful that this experience will set Lacy back a bit. Often she asks us, "are you going to leave me here?" so I am afraid that she is going to freak out when they make us leave during the shift change hours. Poor little thing. Also, I think my work is pretty much over this whole Lacy thing with me. I don't know how understanding they are going to be when I have to call off for a few more days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'll be thinking about you guys! i hope your place of work doesnt give you grief over lacy's welfare! you'de think they would vaguely understand...
Post a Comment