Lacy found a box of Sponge Bob Square Pants Band-Aids. Prior to making herself known in my direct line of sight, she stridently announced (from a safe distance down the hallway) that she "busted up her foot" and qualified that statement with "pretty bad, mom". Funny, I didn't hear any tears, screaming, or drama traditionally accompanied with the "busting up" of any body part. As she came around the corner I realized that as a result of the damage rendered, 25 band-aids had made their way to her left leg. Before I could get the camera, she pulled them off and relocated all 25 to a currently unknown location. Tonight, after she goes to bed, I will do my nightly search and recovery of things throughout the house. I will let you all know where I find the pile of used band-aids. Yuck!


1 comment:
hahaha....can't wait to hear where she hid them all! E got a box of batman ones for his birthday this summer....and i swear he tells me he is injured EVERYDAY in hopes i will give him one. i got tired of the manipulation...so i hid them..very well.....now i don't even know where they are. :) oops.
brook
Post a Comment