Monday, January 09, 2006

Come and get it...

I have decided it is time that I learned to be a tad more domestic. I have less than a year until I enter my 30's, and with our desire to finally begin our family in the next few years, I think I should actually learn how to cook a homemade meal. I scoured the internet in search of classic meals of yesteryear. Lo and behold I struck gold...
Creamed Pea Jello Mold!

(Obviously served with a side dish of mustard)

And for dessert???

LARD CAKE!


I hope Randy is hungry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what, the next time you go spreading my extra special recipe around the internet, maybe you should ask my permission. That Jello recipe is a classic my family enjoys every Tuesday, but now you have ruined it. The secret is out and it isn't special anymore.