ABC News reports that, “Doctors and nutritionists say it’s ok to cheat on your diet. In fact, eating more treats once in a while may be the best way to shed those pounds.” (Clearly the geniuses behind this jewel of knowledge have failed to recognize HOW we managed to GAIN THOSE POUNDS IN THE FIRST PLACE!) They continue on to tell us that, “…two main problems with diet are boredom and lowered metabolism.” Boredom and lowered metabolism!?! Brilliant! “Regularly indulging in ‘forbidden’ foods like ice cream and pizza lets you feel less restricted and keeps your metabolism revved up, making it more likely you will lose weight in the long run.”
Hmmm… funny, this method hasn’t really managed to work for me. Maybe I am doing something wrong? Let’s see here, “eating more treats once in a while” and “regularly indulging in forbidden foods” Um, yeah, I can officially check both of those off of the list. Yet somehow I still can’t manage to tie my shoes and breathe at the same time. Should I be concerned?
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is a test comment
Post a Comment