Thursday, January 19, 2006

Hello?

Hellooo? Are you out there. It appears as if my audience has ceased to exist. Sadness for me. Clearly I am not in possession of the "staying power" that I need to amuse the masses. Oh well. Why doesn't anybody comment anymore? I guess I will have to go back to my original goal... writing for my own amusement.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Still reading... and still cracking up. Tried to post the other day and blogger was being tempermental. Glad to see you're still out there... I'd wondered if you were freaking out with your insane level of units.

Anonymous said...

Bitch, bitch, bitch...no i was not calling you names, just noting how alike we are!!! Yes now you know you are loved and listened to. We just don't want to talk anymore or let you know we care...but we are listening and reading!

Felicity said...

morning Jo.
Felicity (aka pink elephants)from g2g here loved your speeding/slow driver post cracked me up. H aveaddedu to my fav list so will call again. cheerio