I found a few pictures that I forgot about!
Earlier this year, Randy and I went to a Jazz festival at some guy's bajillion-dollar "estate" in the hills of Los Angeles. I realized we were terribly out of our socio-economic group, when we pulled our Ford Focus into a parking lot full of Range Rovers and other cars over $80,000!
Above is a view of the small part of his back yard! Me, I'm sportin' my Jackie O sunglasses!
Randy looks confused, while I explain to some drunk lady how to use a camera!
Nothing cuter that a picture of me, the husband, and a bottle of beer! (Does anybody know how to photoshop that thing out?) umm..Randy just informed me that he was holding a bottle of water. oops, my bad.
oops, did I drink half the bottle of wine already? (I think we all know that all I needed was a half of a glass to act like a doofus)





1 comment:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b93/robertcpaetz/epitheleal010.jpg
There, now he just looks like a retard with a gimp finger.
Post a Comment