Friday, April 04, 2008

The Bane of My Existence...

Being the ever indulgent mother, I bought Lacy this tacky little plastic bird from Big-Lots yesterday. (I wanted to get her a Mega Bounce House but I did not.) This stupid bird chirps incessantly. And Lacy loves every minute of it! She holds it in her lap and talks to it for HOURS! Last night she kept saying to the bird... "I know, I know little birdy... I'm frustrated too" What? Is this kid serious? Before bed, she insisted on singing it a song... after what I assumed was the end of her song I got up and said, "Okie dokie, let's get our teeth brushed and get in bed" and her response was, "ugh... you interrupted my song to my little birdy. I am not finished singing" Oh the drama!
I suspect that this bird may come to a tragic end this weekend while I am at work. This kind of thing really drives Randy NUTS! He he he!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I need to start shopping for next Christmas now... ha ha!