Wednesday, April 02, 2008



On our way to Target, Lacy saw the Starbuck's sign. Immediately she asked if she could have Starbucks. (I buy her the little cup of milk for a buck).

L: "I need starbucks"

Me: "We will see"

Upon entering Target, Lacy began to fake-cough. She coughed the ENTIRE TIME we were in Target.

L: cough cough "I have a cough" cough cough, "I have allergies" (yes she said allergies!) cough cough, "I have allergies cough"

M: You have allergies?

L: YES! I have a cough.

At this time we are walking up to the front of the store to pay...

L: I have a cough and I need some coffee... oh, look Mom there's a Starbucks, right there...

I have just been worked-over by the master three year old... gotta give that kid props.

***Ted, I think she overheard your Pathos lecture!***

2 comments:

Becky said...

I'm so glad you're her mother and I'm her aunt.

Anonymous said...

hahaha....welcome to motherhood :)

brook