Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Daddy Got A Job...

Tonight is the culmination of everything I've worked for since we got married... I raised him from a puppy, you know. Randy is off to his first real job as a Respiratory Care Practitioner. I felt a twinge of pity for him... he was up at 6am this morning, didn't get home till 3pm this afternoon, and he just left for work tonight in Orange County. He will get off work at 6:30am tomorrow morning and drive back home for a full day of school. But then I remembered that I woke up at 6:30 am too... YESTERDAY! Welcome to my world, honey. I really am very proud of you.
Tonight will be my first night alone with Lacy. I have always had Randy with me... I am a little nervous. I don't think Lacy has noticed yet... probably wont.

3 comments:

holly* said...

congrats! such a big boy now!

good luck tonight Jo!

Becky said...

Yay, Randy! So proud of you! I heard you were awesome,too. :)

Anonymous said...

looking good Randy!
love,Judy