I looooove the show Project Runway. This season there was a very colorful character, Christain, who was the winner. He had a million little tag lines such as, "That's Fierce!" and "Hot Tranny Mess". Last night I thought it would be funny to call Randy a Hot Tranny Mess (of course to irritate him). About three times I referred to him as a Hot Tranny Mess, each time getting a dirty look.

As to be expected, this morning when I took Lacy to preschool, we were in the middle of her classroom pulling off her sweater when I noticed she had peanut butter down the front of her shirt. I said, "Lacy you are a mess"! To which she replied VERY CLEARLY, "
I'm a hot tranny mess!"
Randy is going to read me the riot act when he hears about this one!
3 comments:
Ahh...you've learned a very valuable lesson: anything you don't want repeated, your child proudly will. =)
Jo, that'f fierce.
Christian is my FAVORITE PR designer ever!!!
Post a Comment