Thursday, April 17, 2008

Disney's Enchanted

I bought Lacy the movie. Cute little love story. Obviously a "modern" fairytale, but I digress. Lacy has now watched this movie a total of TWO times. Of the two times, she has managed to glean one lovely catch phrase from the movie...

"You Little Tramp"
-Evil Witch


3 comments:

Becky said...

When I taught Julius Caesar to sophomores, the only line they ever remember is Portia telling Brutus (her husband) that she was just a glorified whore to him if he wouldn't tell her his secrets. It doesn't get better as they get older, I guess.

holly* said...

YAY LACY!!!!

oh, i mean, OMG Joe! how can you let your sweet little Lacy watch such filth and say such things?!?!

tehehe. oh kids say the darnest things. we're still working on banana at our house. although, there was an incident where i was trying to get our son to say "shit" to aggitate my husband. i hope it didnt really stick...

Jessica (Probst) Eveland said...

HaHa! When Alanna was two she started saying shit all the time. That was great when she would scream it in the middle of Albertson's. Around that same time Paul watched The Big Labowski with Alaana in the room (one his many wise parenting choices) and she started dropping F-bombs.