We celebrated Adoption Day yesterday. If you have never experienced it, I can tell you that by the time it arrives, it is soooo long overdue, that you are just happy to get it done.
Lacy is now an Isley. According to her new birth certificate, I gave birth to her nearly four years ago. Strange? Yeah, I know.
I think Lacy managed to understand what happened. This morning she announced to me, "mom, I am adopted now! Woo Hoo!".
Our sentiment exactly.

Lacy is now an Isley. According to her new birth certificate, I gave birth to her nearly four years ago. Strange? Yeah, I know.
I think Lacy managed to understand what happened. This morning she announced to me, "mom, I am adopted now! Woo Hoo!".
Our sentiment exactly.
5 comments:
yeah isleys :) yeah...that birth certificate can freak you out. did you know i gave birth to my first child shortly after i graduated from highschool....before i met my husband...who was apparently there also? :) have fun with that! :)
we are so happy for you guys...and very cool that lacy flirted with seal's kid. way to go lacy!
brook
OMG! YAY!!! happy adoption day! now i know when i send lacy her package, i should send it to lacy isley.
congratulations you guys! i am so glad that the world worked as it should and this happened.
Yay! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for y'all!
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! I had the pleasure of meeting Lacy during my 40th birthday trip to Disneyland. Your family touched my heart!
Post a Comment