I like that idea, but since I have no birth story per se, I have decided to put together a small blog about how we came to have Lacy in our lives.
I will eventually post the link on the side of my blog...
but for now, here it is http://ourlacylou.blogspot.com/
enjoy.
Oh, and one more thing... I believe I have posted this picture before, but I just wanted to post it one more time. This is the picture that I brought home to show to Randy. This is what Lacy looked like when I first found her. Sometimes I look at that picture and just weep.
.
To me, this picture reminds me of the grace that only God can bring. I pray that God's grace will be what defines Lacy throughout her life.

Now scroll down a little further to see where are today.
This little girl certainly has the Hand of God on her life in a very real way.
... and as Lacy would say... "can I get a praise the Lord?!"
1 comment:
Jo, I can't tell you how blessed I feel to be a part of your life now. You have encouraged me, inspired me, and made me laugh on more than one occasion. That daughter of yours is amazing!... and I can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment