I have yet another blog to introduce to you all...Robbie Paetz (click on it to see his blog) is an old friend of mine. We met 18 years ago, and in that time he has definitely become one of my favorite people around! The blog is about his 22-month world adventure. Recently, he has sold his house and car, and with that money he will voyage the globe! In addition to being funny and smart, Robbie is an incredibly talented photographer... and he is gracious enough to post all of his pictures from his trip on this blog for us! So go ahead, and bookmark his blog! This is gonna be great!Jo!
P.S. I managed to link his site to mine... see over on the right hand side... it says "Robbie's Blog" you can just click there too! Bravo, my team!
1 comment:
Well I am not going to post "all" my pictures (I mean I am planning on taking like 50,000), but I will be putting up my favorites. Thanks for the link Jo!
Post a Comment