A few months ago I purchased a great book called Sidetracked Home Executives, since I was adding Home Executive to my resume. I promptly read the book and began to implement the methods prescribed. I was going to be a new woman!
The basic premise of the book is that there are two types of people in this world; those who are innately organized and those who couldn't organize their way out of a paper bag! I tended towards the latter.
Not surprisingly, a few days after getting my chore list put together, I discovered that my list had been relocated to a undisclosed location. I couldn't find the freaking book either!
Fortunately the book has been found (the list still missing) and I have once again recreated my chore list!
Wish me luck. This would truly be an answer to my husband's prayers!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment