Sunday, February 22, 2009

Just Singin'



Lacy climbed up on one of our living room tables/her stage (yeah, I am THAT kind of mother... while you are judging me, please note that she is STILL in her pj's and not wearing her glasses! GASP!) with a marker/microphone in her hand and announced that she had a song to perform. I thought her tune went something like this...

I want to marry Daddy
But he already married Mommy
So let's HIRE mommy, let's HIRE mommy...

only to listen to her a little closer to hear:

LET'S FIRE MOMMY! LET'S FIRE MOMMY!

"Wait a second, did you just sing 'Let's FIRE Mommy?"

"Ummm... oops. Was that one of those times my words are rude? Soooorry."
.
.
.
.
And then there is this...
For Valentine's Day her Grams bought her this pillow that was designed for travelers to wear around their necks when they sleep. We all thought it was a great idea so Lacy's head didn't bob around ... obviously Lacy preferred to use it for it's fashion possibilities! Only Lacy! Yes, this is exactly how Lacy looks when we drive around.

No comments: