Tuesday, July 18, 2006

By the way...

I passed! As it turns out, it wasn't a tremendously exhilarating experience. It was more like a giant sigh of relief... and then a return to my march of perseverance.
The test is three hours long, and mixed among the 160 questions are 20 "trial" questions. They are placed in the test as research for future questions. The twenty don't actually count, they are there to see how well students respond to them and then they might later be put in the actual exam. I however found those questions to be very frustrating. They were something of a psychological roadblock for me. They just created doubt and frustration during the exam. In the end, however, I managed to pass... and I actually did quite well, thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never been so proud of you! you are a champion! and best of luck with the camel toe...becareful i heard it can bite!!!! ouch! you two should get matching fannie packs...just throwing it out there for you to mull over...good luck.

love ya lots,
larci lou who!