Friday, July 28, 2006

I'm so excited!

Only 41 more days...
'Till the LA County Fair!!!
I know that it's totally ghetto there, you can't stay much past sunset because there is a good chance you'll get shot by a gang member, and people have been know to die on those rides (I am working on the lie I will tell my children one day so they won't want to go on those rides) but darnit I love the fair! Here is a picture from last year...
* * * * * * * * * *
Our long lost friends, Robert and Ryan. You'd never guess that Ryan speaks Chinese (on the left) and Robert (right) can barely spell "burrito" ! Kidding! Love you, Robert.
Ran into a random friend...

Robert also met some new friends

Randy and I shared Dr Bob's ice cream!

I know I am such a dork... but I am counting the days until the FAIR! Randy took me for the first time back in 2002, and we have gone every year since! SO MUCH FUN! He spends most of his time at the Beer Gardens, while I manage to find everything and anything that they will put on a stick, dip in batter, and F-R-Y! I'll always be trailer-trash at heart!

No comments: