Only ten more days 'till I take my exam! As usual, I am super stressed out about it. If you recall, earlier this year I passed the practice exam while the remainder 34 students in the program did not. Because I passed, I was not forced to take that summer school class which consisted of repeatedly taking practice tests of the state boards. I thought I was pretty clever not having to attend. Now I wish I had. Seriously, all of the other students that I belittled now have six extra weeks of instruction regarding this exam. Damn. I just don't want to be the example! "Look at Jo, she passed the practice exam, but failed the state boards. She should have been in summer school!" Double damn.
Saturday, July 08, 2006
Exam? Damn.
Only ten more days 'till I take my exam! As usual, I am super stressed out about it. If you recall, earlier this year I passed the practice exam while the remainder 34 students in the program did not. Because I passed, I was not forced to take that summer school class which consisted of repeatedly taking practice tests of the state boards. I thought I was pretty clever not having to attend. Now I wish I had. Seriously, all of the other students that I belittled now have six extra weeks of instruction regarding this exam. Damn. I just don't want to be the example! "Look at Jo, she passed the practice exam, but failed the state boards. She should have been in summer school!" Double damn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment