skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
The Toe is back...
Camel Toe
got hired at the same hospital I'm at. Now we get to spend our days AND nights together. Why me???
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just in case you want to read it all over again!
►
2009
(85)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(21)
►
2008
(167)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(16)
►
2007
(87)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(9)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(8)
▼
2006
(145)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(14)
▼
July
(17)
My Ring...
I'm so excited!
Update
I just hate it when I can't sleep...
First things first..
This would totally happen to me!
Sadness...
Quite the conundrum!
The Toe is back...
By the way...
Metrosexual is OUT...
Pre-exam jitters.
My future is so bright that I gotta wear...
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care...
Wiggle your legs for me!
Exam? Damn.
2nd of July celebration
►
June
(13)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(26)
►
January
(18)
►
2005
(25)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(15)
Other Blogs
Robbie's Blog
My Sister's Blog
Jessica's Blog
Talitha's Blog
Please Pray for David!
James and the Ondine Express
No comments:
Post a Comment