And retrosexual is IN. What is that you ask? The "manly man" is back in vogue, folks. Let me be the first to say. "Hallelujah!" Don't get me wrong. I owe everything to my sister-in-law. Without her my husband would be just another man who didn't understand the importance of owning a Balenciaga bags (eventually, of course). But because of her, he understands the beauty of a Diane von Furstenberg, and the deep need for a girl to have at least one pair of Jimmy Choo slingbacks. OK... so maybe he doesn't really understand the beauty nor grasp the need entirely, he does however pretend to care (from time to time), and that counts for quite a bit. Without Larci's guidance, he would just be a big lug who changes the oil in my car, and moves heavy boxes. I guess I managed to get the best of both worlds... I have a manly man who can be 'fashionably compassionate'. Three cheers for the manly man!!!Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Metrosexual is OUT...
And retrosexual is IN. What is that you ask? The "manly man" is back in vogue, folks. Let me be the first to say. "Hallelujah!" Don't get me wrong. I owe everything to my sister-in-law. Without her my husband would be just another man who didn't understand the importance of owning a Balenciaga bags (eventually, of course). But because of her, he understands the beauty of a Diane von Furstenberg, and the deep need for a girl to have at least one pair of Jimmy Choo slingbacks. OK... so maybe he doesn't really understand the beauty nor grasp the need entirely, he does however pretend to care (from time to time), and that counts for quite a bit. Without Larci's guidance, he would just be a big lug who changes the oil in my car, and moves heavy boxes. I guess I managed to get the best of both worlds... I have a manly man who can be 'fashionably compassionate'. Three cheers for the manly man!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know I did hear about this fabulous sister in law of which you speak, her name is Larci I believe you said. She is amazing! And she did do right by your husband! WOW..you really owe that girl!! ha ha!! that was funny! thanks,
ANONYMOUS
Post a Comment