Monday, July 17, 2006

Pre-exam jitters.

I take my exam in San Diego tomorrow. Still a bit nervous. I'll be given three hours to complete it. Fortunately the stress about actually passing the exam is surpassed by other worries, like tuition (still waiting to see if financial aid is going to come through), and training at work (I have been promoted, as long as I pass my exam, but now I just have to wait to see if they can schedule my training prior to the start of school... if not, I may have to drop out this year. Not a good thing). All I can do is rest in the assurance that I've made it this far...

*

By the way... I found a fanny pack... I thought it was simple and straight to the point.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joanna,

You know I dont believe i have told you how proud i am of you. I am you are amazing...you are smart, courageous, beautiful, charasmatic and you laugh with me when no one else will. I know that you will do amazingly well on this test, i have so much faith in your abilities. You will go far in respiratory care...i want you there if i ever have issues! I am not going to wish you good luck, I am going to congratulate you on a great test score, because I know you will pass. You are a stunner! Missing you and Randy bunches. Must you live so far? I am sure we will be seeing each other soon. You know it's funny, BP and is so jealous of how lucky i am to have you as a sister in law and i say, yeah i know...remember she was my friend first! Now go show them how we Isley's pass a test!

Love ya lots,
Larci Lou

Anonymous said...

Jo,
You are going to do FABULOUS on your test! (If not, blame Larci!When did she turn into such a mushpot!? I love it!) Its true, I am soo very jealous that she has such an outstanding sister in law. Trust me when I say I got a little unlucky in that department! You ROCK!! and so does your blog!! LOVE, BB aka BP